Employment Information & Application
Our current openings are listed below, to apply, please email you cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the position for which you are applying in your email. If there is not a current position posted that meets your qualifications but feel that you would be a great member of our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Litigation Paralegal, New Orleans, LA – We are a mid-sized Firm searching for an exceptionally skilled Paralegal with outstanding written and verbal communication skills to join our team. Qualified candidates must be able to organize & manage documents, compile data using various litigation databases, calendar & manage deadlines for litigation team, draft reports for clients, draft pleadings and notices, work with experts, electronically file (ECF) in state and federal courts and communicate with court personnel. Our ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Experience in reviewing/requesting medical records, responding to/drafting discovery, deposition scheduling/summaries, and bates labeling, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Composed & professional demeanor
- Ability to work well both independently & as part of a team
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), iManage and Westlaw
- A preferred Paralegal experience level of 2-5 years in litigation and/or insurance defense
- Paralegal certification or a degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, but not required
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position with health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays. To apply, please fill out the application above OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org