- American University Washington College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
When faced with adversity, Kassie Lee Richbourg doesn't ask "What if I fail?" She asks, "What if I succeed?" With a ferocious drive and a relentless desire to achieve her goals, Kassie is a passionate advocate who offers reliable and realistic expertise to her clients. She will weigh countless risks and benefits with a tenacious attention to detail in order to help her client decide the right course of action. Kassie follows the latin phrase, "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam" which means, "I shall either find a way or make one." This means clients can always trust Kassie to be find creative, personalized solutions to their case, because if she cannot reach this goal by a path previously forged by others, she will work tirelessly to carve her own. As an avid New Orleans Saints fan, an experienced marathon runner, and a music trivia guru, Kassie ultimately exhibits two qualities above all else on which her clients can thoroughly rely: loyalty and perseverance.
Law School Honors & Awards
- J.D. Distinguished Fellowship, AU: Washington College of Law, 2016
- Pro Bono Honors, AU: Washington College of Law Pro Bono Hours Pledge Program, 2016
- Highest Grade Designation, AU: Washington College of Law Legal Rhetoric: Research & Writing, 2014
- Handled both state and federal cases in a high-volume general civil litigation practice with a primary focus on matters of personal injury, construction law, and business/commercial disputes.
- Involved in class actions concerning unfair trade practices and complex multi-district litigation matters concerning products liability issues.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice