- Rutgers Law – Camden, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- New York, 2006
- New Jersey, 2000
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Arduously defending client's and demanding justice when the stakes are high and the odds are long is personal to Matthew. As a boy, he watched his helpless mother robbed at knife-point on the streets of New York and never forgot the fear and pain she bore. He now uses the energy and drive born from that experience in asbestos defense, a type of litigation highly biased against defendants. He understands that each client contains its own distinct dynamics, challenges, and personalities, and he seeks to replicate this uniqueness in providing creative yet balanced and practical solutions for each case. He demonstrates such in his own life, keeping up with two young daughters, his wife, client's expectations, the latest on Broadway, and his skills on the golf course. Because Matthew's attributes make him not simply a lawyer and advocate by career, but also one by heart, client's can have confidence in his work ethic and results.
Law School Honors & Awards
- Best Oral Argument – First Year Moot Court
- Rutgers Law Journal – Constitutional Law Editor
- Deans List (4 out of 6 semesters)
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono & Community Service
- Yearly pro bono performances involving cases concerning violations of restraining orders