- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University New Orleans, Bachelors of Science
- Louisiana, pending
Trey believes that being a lawyer is one of the few jobs where problem solving and critical thinking meet customer service. As a naturally gifted problem solver and critical thinker, and having a highly successful customer service background, Trey brings his clients a sense of security and genuineness during their case. He also enjoys working diligently to personally get to know his clients and set goals together as a team. Having been the recipient of the sacrificial and selfless help of a loving family, Trey makes it his mission to pay it forward by being a compassionate and fierce advocate for his clients. Always looking at the big picture, Trey maintains a level head and a persevering attitude through every unique case that comes across his desk. A lover of comedies, basketball, and a talented singer, Trey brings well-rounded, genuine, and creative representation to his clients. There’s nothing Trey would rather be than a lawyer at the service of the people, so clients can always rest assured that with his representation, their case and their business will be well taken care of.
Law School Honors & Awards
- Moot Court Board: 2017-2019
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team: 2018
- Law Review Candidate
- Academic Adviser- Black Law Students Association
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society Scholarship
- Summer Clerk for the Honorable Brian A. Jackson of the United States District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Summer Associate, Forman Watkins & Krutz LLP
Pro Bono & Community Service
- Haynes Academy for Advanced Studies: assisted seniors in preparation for mock trial competition
- Kullman Scholar Program
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society