- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University New Orleans, Bachelors of Science
Trey believes that being a lawyer is one of the few jobs where problem solving and critical thinking meet customer service. As a naturally gifted problem solver and critical thinker, and having a highly successful customer service background, Trey brings his clients a sense of security and genuineness during their case. He also enjoys working diligently to personally get to know his clients and set goals together as a team. Having been the recipient of the sacrificial and selfless help of a loving family, Trey makes it his mission to pay it forward by being a compassionate and fierce advocate for his clients. Always looking at the big picture, Trey maintains a level head and a persevering attitude through every unique case that comes across his desk. A lover of comedies, basketball, and a talented singer, Trey brings well-rounded, genuine, and creative representation to his clients. There is nothing Trey would rather be than a lawyer at the service of the people, so clients can always rest assured that with his representation, their case and their business will be well taken care of.
News & Knowledge
- Kullman Scholar Program
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society
Pro Bono & Community Service
- Haynes Academy for Advanced Studies: assisted seniors in preparation for mock trial competition
Law School Honors & Awards
- Moot Court Board (2017-2019)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team (2018)
- Law Review Candidate
- Academic Adviser – Black Law Students Association
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society Scholarship
- Summer Clerk for the Honorable Brian A. Jackson of the United States District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Summer Associate, Forman Watkins & Krutz LLP