- Southern University, JD, 2021, magna cum laude
- Lincoln University, BA, Political Science, minor in Accounting, May 2018, cum laude
- Louisiana, 2021
With a deep desire to help others and a long-time appreciation of legal thrillers, Chandler is the perfect combination of compassion and drive that clients need. No stranger to innovation and hard work, Chandler's experience as the founding member of Step Into Law, an educational program for undergraduate students interested in law, and his experience gained during his internship in South Africa give him a valuable and unique perspective that clients can appreciate. He believes in the power of listening, and uses what he learns to bring a positive approach to solving problems. Knowing that his clients put their faith in him every day drives Chandler to soak up as much knowledge as possible and find creative solutions for their businesses.
News & Knowledge
- December 2, 2022
Abbott, Smith, and Agee Win Summary Judgment in Louisiana Unfair Trade Practices Act CaseRead More
- March 8, 2022
FormanWatkins Awards 16 Attorneys with Pro Bono Recognition for Service in 2021Read More
- October 11, 2021
FormanWatkins New Orleans Team Welcomes Chandler AgeeRead More
- FormanWatkins Pro Bono Star, 2021
Law School Honors & Awards
- Editor-in-Chief of the Southern University Law Review
- Cali Award for receiving the highest grade in the courses of Contracts, Family Law, Legal Writing, Trial Practice and Business Entities.
- Oh’ The Places You Could Go: Corporate Registration as Consent to General Jurisdiction in Multi-Defendant Litigation, 47 S.U. L. Rev. 257.
Pro Bono & Community Service
- Member of Young Leadership Council