- Widener University, B.S., Hotel and Restaurant Management, 1990
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, & Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Amy operates under one mantra: Nothing is impossible. The word "problem" does not exist in Amy's vocabulary; everything is simply a challenge waiting to be overcome. This work ethic allows Amy to find the most effective, efficient, and thorough solutions for her clients. As a lawyer, Amy enjoys plugging away at each puzzle and challenge she encounters in her cases. Clients can have hope with Amy's advocacy, as she believes there is always a solution and works tirelessly to find it. Having witnessed a few bad apples, Amy believes in being a sincere, considerate lawyer who seeks excellence in everything she does. Each case allows her to encounter new experts and new issues that help her to grow professionally all in the client's benefit. Before becoming a lawyer, Amy worked at a chemical company in hospitality, where she learned to always work in the client's best interest and never give up on a challenge. Ultimately, clients can expect a sincere, persistent work ethic from Amy as well as an adventurous traveler and foodie.
Ms. Maccherone is actively engaged in all aspects of civil litigation from trial preparation, including participating in depositions of key fact and expert witnesses and pre-trial motion practice, through the appellate process. A native of Mantua, New Jersey, Ms. Maccherone currently resides in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Important Litigation Involvement
- Joyner v. Liprie, 41,535 (La. App. 2 Cir. 11/1/06); 942 So.2d 620
- Joyner v. Liprie, 43,233 (La. App. 2 Cir. 5/7/08); 983 So.2d 257