- Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, Hinds Community College, with honors (2009)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Belhaven University, with honors (2013)
- Society of Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Mandi recently joined the Firm in November 2018 as Director of Human Resources. Mandi has served in various roles throughout her legal career which began in 2004, including Legal Secretary and Paralegal roles. Mandi enjoyed working as a Paralegal, but felt lead to pursue another career path that gave her more interaction with people and presented a new form of critical thinking. With that dream in mind, she pursued and received a Bachelor's degree from Belhaven University in 2013 and transitioned into the area of Human Resources in 2014. In January of 2018, Mandi received her SHRM-CP certification in an effort to expand her knowledge in this field.
In her personal time, Mandi volunteers with Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center in Madison, MS as Board President, Puppy Raiser, and Fundraising and Placement Committee member.
Organization / Committee Membership
- Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center – Board President
- Member of SHRM — Society of Human Resource Management
- Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center – Board President, Puppy Raiser and Fundraising and Placement Committee Member.