- University of Texas, J.D. 2008, cum laude
- University of Mississippi, B.A. 2004, cum laude
- Texas, 2008
Experience. That's what clients get when they work with Haley Arndt. With a background in criminal prosecution, non-profit experience in D.C. and Cambodia, and 10 years of being a stay-at-home mom, clients can trust that Haley is a reliable, compassionate, detail-oriented advocate who gets things done. Haley doesn't shy away from the difficult conversations in the courtroom, because she believes in treating every client as a valuable member of the community who deserves accessible and passionate legal care. Taught from an early age to always go the extra mile, Haley works hard to exceed expectations in everything she does. Clients can always expect that Haley will listen to them and work tirelessly to find an innovative, thorough solution for their case because, to Haley, it's simply the right thing to do and what they deserve.
News & Knowledge
- October 14, 2021
FormanWatkins Welcomes Haley McCay Arndt & Catherine PettisRead More
Law School Honors & Awards
- Texas Law Fellowship Recipient
- Assistant County Attorney, Travis County Attorney’s Office, Texas, 2008-2011.
- Served on the committee to establish the Veteran’s Court program in Travis County, Texas. Served as prosecutor for Veteran’s Court from 2010-2011.
- Student Attorney ad Litem, Children’s Rights Clinic, University of Texas, 2007-2008.