- Mississippi College School of Law. J.D., summa cum laude
- Mississippi College, B.A. History, summa cum laude
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael T. Parker, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Cory T. Wilson, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Molly McNair enjoys being a lawyer because it is a job that makes her a life-long learner. She believes that every task set before her is a gift and an opportunity to strive for excellence, which makes her a faithful advocate for her clients. With the ability to step away from the minute details and see the big picture, Molly uses her efficiency and focus skills to help her clients navigate the legal system with confidence. Molly believes that a lawyer should be a subject matter expert in every case, so her clients can always expect her to be thoughtful about her decisions and creative with her solutions. Finally, Molly is passionate and tenacious, and her clients can feel secure as she fights to represent their interests using knowledge, compassion, and purpose.
Important Litigation Involvement
- Won summary judgment in Mississippi federal court for regional restaurant chain in employment discrimination action, successfully establishing non-retaliatory reason for plaintiff’s termination. Thornburg v. Tantum Companies, LLC, 2021 WL 6804096 (S.D. Miss. Sept. 28, 2021).
- Represented Fortune 500 company in wrongful death litigation in federal court in West Virginia.
- Represented defendants in non-competition contractual dispute in federal court in Mississippi.
News & Knowledge
- October 6, 2021
Employment Law Team Wins Dismissal of Family Medical Leave Act Case Against Regional Restaurant GroupRead More
- February 4, 2021
FormanWatkins Awards 17 Attorneys with Pro Bono Recognition for Service in 2020Read More
- September 9, 2020
FormanWatkins Welcomes New Associate to Jackson OfficeRead More
- Mississippi Bar
- Technology Committee, Member
- Federal Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Bar Admission Ceremony Committee, Member
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Inns of Court, Charles Clark Chapter
- “Candor to the Court: Mississippi Rule of Professional Conduct 3.3,” Bridge the Gap CLE, September 2022
Law School Honors & Awards
- Editor-in-Chief, Mississippi College Law Review
- Hearin Full Tuition Scholarship
- Best Paper Award in Civil Procedure I, Torts II, Evidence, Property, Trial Practice, Civil Rights, Ethics, and Constitutional Law Seminar
- Senator, Law Student Bar Association
- Extern to Chief District Judge Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Extern to Justice Josiah D. Coleman, Mississippi Supreme Court