- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, University of Mississippi
With previous experience in marketing, public relations and communications for a variety of government agencies, Savannah brings a new perspective on strategic communications and marketing to FormanWatkins. She provides the vision and strategy to generate new business opportunities, influence public perceptions, maintain a positive brand and recruit top talent to the firm while overseeing the firm’s internal and external communications marketing efforts.
Savannah is a University of Mississippi graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and minor in English.
- Legal Marketing Association, Member
- American Advertising Federation, Jackson Chapter
- FormanWatkins Marketing Committee
- FormanWatkins Recruiting Committee
- Galloway United Methodist Church
- Junior League of Jackson
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Ridgeland Tourism Commission
- Public Relations Specialist, Mississippi Development Authority
- Director of Communications, Mississippi Energy Institute