- Touro Law School, J.D.
- Dowling College, MBA
- Rutgers College, BA, BS
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
For Nicole, there is no try; there is only do. As a once collegiate and amateur golfer, Nicole is extremely competitive. Today, as an attorney, she uses her competitive drive and commitment to excellence to work hard for her clients. To Nicole, developing relationships and trust with her clients are the most important parts of her work and are paramount to obtaining the best possible results for them. When faced with adversity, Nicole keeps her focus on the client, knowing that her hard work and honest representation is making a difference. Clients can expect dedication and a winning drive from Nicole, as she passionately advocates for her clients by tackling each unique case and challenge with a creative defense perspective.
Important Litigation Involvement
- Day-to-day handling, management, and oversight of Weyerhaeuser and International Paper NYCAL – depositions, discovery, motion practice, trial preparation, requests for authority, and negotiating dismissals
- Day-to-day handling, management and oversight of Cooper Industries’ depositions, discovery, motion practice, trial preparation, negotiating dismissals, and settlements. Successfully briefed and obtained summary judgment in Scott v. Cooper Industries, which entailed a major liability dispute between Cooper and co-defendant Siemens for a particular entity’s product at issue. Liability for this entity and certain product lines has been a nationwide dispute between Cooper and Siemens, which we successfully put to rest in this New Jersey case.
- Successfully obtained a stipulation of discontinuance on behalf of Mississippi College School of Law after filing a motion to dismiss based on lack of personal jurisdiction (Daimler) in Stankevich matter.
News & Knowledge
- March 10, 2022
FormanWatkins Releases 2021 Pro Bono & Civic Engagement ReportRead More
- March 8, 2021
FormanWatkins Releases 2020 Pro Bono & Civic Engagement ReportRead More
- May 22, 2019
Toman and Diesa Win Summary Judgment in Asbestos LitigationRead More
- April 4, 2019
Update on the Spring Veterans Legal Clinic in New JerseyRead More
- December 13, 2018
NJ Office Donates Various Winter Items to Local CharityRead More
- December 11, 2018
Update on the Veterans’ Legal Clinic in New JerseyRead More
- December 4, 2018
Update on Perrin’s Diversity & Inclusion ConferenceRead More
- December 18, 2017
New Jersey Team Collects Donations for Local CharityRead More
- January 12, 2017
Nicole Diesa Promoted to Partner in New Jersey OfficeRead More
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Product Liability and Toxic Tort Section
- Women in the Profession Section
Pro Bono & Community Service
- In prior years, I advocated on behalf of abuse victims seeking to secure orders of protection in family court matters. In addition, as a member of the New Jersey Bar, we have a mandatory pro bono requirement and are assigned to represent clients at random, typically defendants in TRO or Restraining Oder violations.
- Braaten and Pascarella, Asbestos Litigation Department, Associate (2005-2012)